Ten-Year-Old Public Relations Firm Reinvents Delivering Online Branding, Viral Videos, Digital Marketing, Virtual Assistance and More to Authors, Nonprofits and Entrepreneurs
Detroit - Reinvention. Reposition. Rebranding. This is what Pam Perry, the chief visionary of the 10-year-old Ministry Marketing Solutions Inc has done.
The award-winning PR coach has kicked the company into another gear by developing a full selection of social media services for authors, organizations and small businesses. “I want to position my clients to superstar success – like a rock star! The way to help them achieve major visibility, more credibility and high marketability is to leverage the internet and ‘crush it’ with social media marketing,” said Perry. “We have kicked it up a notch – and ready to rock and roll.”
Perry and her virtual team at Ministry Marketing Solutions Inc. work with Sports & Entertainment Executives, like Max Siegel and business organizations like Michigan Minority Supplier Development and Detroit Black Expo plus coaches scores of best-selling authors. She is often called on to speak at conferences as far as San Juan Puerto Rico to Houston and will be one of the panelists at prestigious Blogalious Conference this fall at the Ritz Carlton in Miami.
One can Google Pam Perry and find online comments from clients raving about her creativity and connectivity. “Pam is a wonderful publicist! She worked her socks off to promote my book: How Strong Women Pray. She knows the book industry, does creative things, and helps you to leverage your own contacts and assets. She also is on the cutting edge of using the internet to get people talking about you and your book,” said author Bonnie St. John. She was featured in Essence, Ebony and in O magazine.
The Detroit Free Press called her “a marketing whiz on an almost immortal mission.” Publishers Weekly called her a “PR Guru.” She is also an Emmy award-winning TV producer and internet radio host of Chocolate Pages where she has interviewed celebrities like Rev. Run, Yolanda Adams, Kirk Franklin and Demond Wilson.
Her passion for networking and social media has led her to also produce and host two weekly online business shows: Diverse Business and Synergy Energy on Blogtalk radio. And she pens social media columns for Gospel Today and the Detroit Nonprofit Examiner.com and plus publishes numerous blogs and ezines on internet marketing.
Perry’s public relations firm began to “rebrand” about five years ago when she started her first blog. Seeing the power in Web 2.0 technology, she now has personal network of tens of thousands of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Linkedin and Youtube. This allows her to get the messages out about clients quickly, easily and more inexpensively than traditional media methods. “Brand building is about being consistent and connecting with the right audience often – social media marketing allow that and we have been able to build powerful brand recognition for clients.”
The Ministry Marketing Solutions Inc. team provides clients with overall branding which includes blog site development, email marketing, article marketing, online videos, podcasting, social media management, PR coaching, virtual assistance, keyword research and other traffic building techniques.
Perry understands how to build powerful brands and teaches the online secrets to her customers’ in short easy sessions that would normally take months to learn. “Simplicity is the key, said Perry. “As a baby-boomer, I know that the internet can be scary – but when I teach clients – I make it fun – and they learn to build their own online networks to reach their marketing results.”
Ministry Marketing Solutions, founded in 2000, is an online branding and social media agency that provides services for best-selling authors, nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs. ——————————————————————————— CAREER SUMMARY of Pam Perry, PR COACH & Social Media Strategist
• A seasoned media professional who consistently stays abreast of cutting-edge tactics using social media strategies and new technologies to raise awareness in the marketplace, drive exposure and increase campaign profiles. Generating out-the-box ideas relating to branding and fundraising campaigns for nonprofit organizations (The Salvation Army, Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council) and authors (Bonnie St. John, Max Siegel, T.D. Jakes) for more than 20 years. Skilled at lifting the mask of anonymity and thrusting clients into the national spotlight generating exposure online and offline leveraging personal media contacts and creative content-driven materials online.
• An innovative online branding and social media strategist who has developed successful interactive marketing campaigns (Detroit Black Expo, Fox Searchlight Pictures for The Secret Life of Bees movie, Dr. Stacia Pierce Oprah Talk Show Host Contestant) to amplify brand awareness and inspires action. Savvy at maximizing new media to improve productivity, proliferating buzz and doubling online exposure – with minimal resources.
• A visionary practioner who utilizes search engine optimization escalating brand equity, strengthening market position and widening clients reputation cloud with creative content strategies. Astute in orchestrating internet marketing campaigns to engage readership that increases email lists using Aweber and generates a steady following in social media networks.
• Consistent in providing strategic messaging to target audiences via email marketing campaigns, electronic newsletters and through RSS Feeds from Wordpress and Blogspot blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Groups, Nings, Posterous, Amplify,Youtube, Blip.FM and scores of other social media networks reaching tens of thousands weekly.
• A creative buzz-builder with a many brands, authors and organizations that leverages new media knowledge, contacts and experience gained over 20 years in marketing and communications consistently delivering power-packed campaigns which strengthen brand image in the marketplace.
• A seasoned blogger who uses social media sites (with www.Examiner.com, www.Myblogalious.com), Search Engine Optimization, web analytics and other new media tools to engage audiences and increase web traffic.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Developed comprehensive strategy that included a mix of old and new media such as (podcasts online video, tweet chats and video streaming) to ensure target audience would receive relevant, engaging information.
• Focused writer with fast delivery of fact sheets, web copy, eblasts, press releases, online surveys and marketing materials such as newsletters, memos and sales letters.
• Engaged in social media marketing through blogs, Twitter and Facebook with metric and brand awareness success. Created and orchestrated social media strategies via Facebook Pages for ten clients: National Black Book Festival, Max Siegel, National Christian Writers Conference, Deborah Smith Pollard, Andre Butler, Rosalind Y. Tompkins, Detroit Black Expo, Diverse Business, Jeff Miller, Brand Your Best Life, Chocolate Pages and personal “fan” page of over 3,200 connections.
• Developed cost effective ways to communicate organization brand messages using email. Composed 1,350 email campaigns via Constant Contact and garnering an email list of 6,500 since 2005. Created 140 email campaigns and newsletter via Aweber using the autoresponder program and garnering a list 3,065 since March 2009.
She is the Social media marketing columnist with Gospel Today magazine. An innovator in ministry marketing.